Bossette, Seyi Shay alongside J-Management presents the official video for her latest afro pop single, “Crazy“ which features international Starboy and music superstar, Wizkid.
Video was directed by Meji Alabi for JM Films.
CLICK ON LINK TO DOWNLOAD!!
Award winning actress and mother of two, Mercy Johnson Okojie , is grateful to her fans and supporters. In a new message to her fans, the actress appreciates her supporters, fans, husband and directors that have helped her career. Mercy also addressed her style, according to the actress, she is just a 'down to earth girl next door' , but promises to improve in 2015. Read Mercy Johnson's full New Year message; "One of the best feelings one can have is the feeling that some people who have never met you in person have your back. I have experienced love from unimaginable people; Ghana, Liberia, Paris, UK, USA, Seychelles and all over the world. Some met me crying, gave me gifts, took pictures, asked questions, and some, not so pleasant. But in all of these, I have no complaint because being where I am is a gift and privilege by God. A privilege and a place I never thought I would be, a few years ago.
Skales. interview By Abisola Alawode Call him Nigeria's Drake and you'll not be far from the mark. Call him Nigeria's Kanye West and you'll definitely raise a few heads. For someone who's been around for some time, Raoul John Njeng Njeng aka Skales is definitely headed for a Grammy. He could just be The One. Anyone who is familiar with the Nigerian music scene knows that you have been around for some time and you can no longer be regarded as an 'upcoming artist'. Tell us, what have you been up to? Well, I was working on my album, studio sessions here and there, before I went to America for some performances. I put out a single titled Give it to me, a song with this Highlife feel. It was produced by Kenny Wonder and, to be honest, it is doing quite well. You are also regarded as 'Naija's Drake'. Does this sum up your mus...
Nyanya motor park where the bomb blast occurred, Photo: Premiumtimesng Just less than 45 hours after the gathering of Nigeria’s crème de la crème for President Jonathan ‘s daughter’s wedding in Abuja, a bomb blast has occurred in the capital city.
Comments