Brymo and his counsel are fighting against Chocolate City’s breach of contract claim, Photo: Steve Dede/NET The ongoing court case between Chocolate City and its estranged singer Brymo has been adjourned until Wednesday, May 7, 2014. In a court sitting held at the Federal High Court , Ikoyi, Lagos, Brymo’s Counsel, Nike Olagbende said she could not reply the defence and counter claims of the complainant Chocolate City because of a missing document. ‘ I humbly apologise for failing to provide the required documents. The documents needed to be filed to the court will get to me tomorrow (Wednesday, April 8) so I promise to bring it to the court on Friday, ’ Nike told the court. Both parties’ counsels deliberated on a suitable date for adjournment and the presiding judge, Justice Buba I.N , approved Wednesday, May 7, 2014, to resume court hearing for the case. Byrmo was accompanied by his manager Lanre Lawal , his girlfriend and his parents. Brymo’s dad has been a regular...
Nyanya motor park where the bomb blast occurred, Photo: Premiumtimesng Just less than 45 hours after the gathering of Nigeria’s crème de la crème for President Jonathan ‘s daughter’s wedding in Abuja, a bomb blast has occurred in the capital city.
Skales. interview By Abisola Alawode Call him Nigeria's Drake and you'll not be far from the mark. Call him Nigeria's Kanye West and you'll definitely raise a few heads. For someone who's been around for some time, Raoul John Njeng Njeng aka Skales is definitely headed for a Grammy. He could just be The One. Anyone who is familiar with the Nigerian music scene knows that you have been around for some time and you can no longer be regarded as an 'upcoming artist'. Tell us, what have you been up to? Well, I was working on my album, studio sessions here and there, before I went to America for some performances. I put out a single titled Give it to me, a song with this Highlife feel. It was produced by Kenny Wonder and, to be honest, it is doing quite well. You are also regarded as 'Naija's Drake'. Does this sum up your mus...
Comments